Sunday, November 29, 2009

A few questions, is my hair damaged?

To start off I'm not big on the hair styling, I usually just throw it in a pony tail and go. I never blow dry, curl or use products in my hair other than shampoo and conditioner. My question is what can I do to make my hair more manageable?



It's not dyed. After I wash it my hair frizzes up and puffs out to about twice its normal size when it dries. If I put it up in a pony tail for a while and then take it down it's just fine. It's flat and looks normal. The problem is it often gets major bumps in it from being in a pony tail. Actually it forms to whatever position its in. When I wake up my hair is all over the place and it stays that way until I wash it again. I can never get it straight.



I'd like to wear my hair straight down again. Does anyone have suggestions? Again this is not my department lol. Thanks in advance and sorry its so long.



A few questions, is my hair damaged?

First of all, never ever sleep with your hair tied back. Movement during sleeping makes your hair shift. If it's constrained it will break off. If you wear your hair up everyday, this can happen as well, especially if you tie it back while it's still wet. I sounds like you've got wavy hair. I know you're not big on the products, but there are some great ones out there. I would try something by Frizz Ease. Their products work wonders on my hair. They've got spritzes that I love because I just spray on and go. My hair looks great. Just be sure the product doesn't have any alcohol, that'll dry your hair out. I also had a friend once who had this problem, and someone told her to smooth a small amount of lotion in the ends of her hair when she gets finished washing it. She'd put it on right after the condtioner and not rinse it out. The heat from the shower locks in the moisture. Good luck. Keep us updated.



A few questions, is my hair damaged?

you should go get your ends clipped and go to the salon and get a cermaic pressing



A few questions, is my hair damaged?

Use a blow dryer or hair straightener to make your hair straight or use products against frizzy hair. Look up articles on a search engine. there is plenty of websites with info. I added one/



http://www.cosmeticscop.com/learn/articl...



A few questions, is my hair damaged?

There is such a thing as under prosing your hair! You have frizzy hair which is ofter a causer of lumps in pony tails. Invest in a high quality moose and a high quality gel these products will make your hair adapt to not being frizzy all the time. Get a anti frizz product to also remove some of the frizz. Get a straightener and straighten it about once to twice a week but do not over do it. Your hair can go eather way it can be over prossed and under prossed you need to find your own balance that fits you and your hair!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
internet security