Thursday, November 26, 2009

What hairstyle can suite me.i have a slitly oval face and big cheeks.and a sligtly big forehead.my h

my hair is middle sized.



What hairstyle can suite me.i have a slitly oval face and big cheeks.and a sligtly big forehead.my hair is ne

well id say since u said u have a slightly big forhead u should have side bangs, bangs wouldnt look good on and oval face and id suggest getting ur hair cut someway that makes it not very thin and flat cauz that wont look good on someone with big cheeks



What hairstyle can suite me.i have a slitly oval face and big cheeks.and a sligtly big forehead.my hair is ne

oval face calls for medium/long layers... side bang to cover up some of that big forehead (no offense)... %26amp;%26amp; for big cheeks get a haircut past the shoulders.... remember razor-cut is the best also don't forget to ask for that :]



p.s. you ain't the only one w/big cheeks

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
internet security