Sunday, November 29, 2009

Hair help....?

i have BIG, blonde, FRIZZY hair!!!!!!! i ordered a chi straightener from ebay and it's on its way-- will this help?? what other products are good to use b4 %26amp; after straightening? or are there any shampoos/conditioners that work? i've tried dangerously straight herbal essences but that pretty much did the opposite...and i've tried purple sunsilk that also said it is "silk straight" but that didn't work either!! what works?!



Hair help....?

I have blonde highlighted frizzy hair, it's very thick, I use Aussie products for shampoo and conditioner (mega shampoo and miracle moist conditioner) followed by l'oreal hot straight, then blow dry straight with a ceramic circular brush, then straighten, then finish with Charles Worthington's finishing shine spray, or Frizz Ease 'secret agent' It's long winded but i find it great for the condition of my hair. If you can find it (and I can't) neutrogena's clean leave in conditioner is great. Oh and 3 minute miracle from Frizz Ease twice a week to stop it getting dry. Cost's me a fortune, but looks great - good luck!!!!



Hair help....?

I have the same problem! And I have no idea what works. Maybe brushing it 60 million times?



Hair help....?

chi is the best straightener you can get, you did well wth buying that brand and it will work , just make sure you use a spray starch before you use the hot iron on your hair, they have all sort of sprays at walmrt or a beauty supply



Hair help....?

Try shikakai shampoo.



Hair help....?

Use a frizz control hairspray.they really work



Hair help....?

My hair is the same, but brown; I use the Matrix line of Straightening shampoo, and I use a Chi iron- works GREAT!



I suggest you use Biosilk hair serum; it adds a touch of oil to your hair (so don't use too much!!!) but it will calm the frizz; Use some on your wet hair before using the straightener to protect your hair from the heat, afterwards to control frizz. A good cut will also work wonders...Mine is long (about mid back) but I have it cut into gradual layers to minimize the dead ends as much as possible. The Chi iron will fry your hair, so you need to get regular trims.



DO NOT use straight iron spray unless you like stiff hair. Straightening shampoos will not work alone, you must use a straightener or blow dryer also.



Hair help....?

Yes Chi straightners are one of the best out there. Are you using conditioner? Use some everytime you shower. I also use leave-in conditioner in the morning after I style my hair.



Hair help....?

Tried Redken Glas 1? Smooths out my hair.



Costs $11.00 or so, depends on size.



Hair help....?

Honey you get what you pay for... I hate to tell people that but it is very true.... Paul Mitchell sells Super Skinny shampoo / conditioner/ frizz serum.. A whole line to tame frizz. Matrix has sleek look shampoo/ conditioner / serum and flat iron spray.



I myself would use the PM shamp/ cond and super skinny serum. In combination with the Matrix flat iron protectant spray.



The super skinny serum can be used on wet or dry hair which is nice. It nice because it doesnt take a whole lot, just a dime sized amount on your ends is ususally sufficient unless its really reallly bad.



Hair help....?

Try the Back to Basics brnad of shampoo. It a little pricey and you can get it at proffesional hair products stores but i have the kind in the brown bottle and it works good



Hair help....?

The CHI straightner really does work. It straightens your hair in minutes, even if you have really really thick hair. For products I really recomend the CHI silk infusion oil. It makes your hair really really smooth. It comes in a tiny bottle and costs aproxitmatly 10$. You only have to use a little bit. If you use too much it will make your hair oily. (its in a oil form) This is the stuff the salons use, it will smell like you just came out of the salon, thats why.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
internet security