Sunday, November 29, 2009

My hair is very big, HELP!!!!?

my hair gets very "poofy" wen it dries once i take a shower, unless i put a hat on and get hat head, my hair cutter recommended using "bed head control freak" anyone know anyhting about it?



My hair is very big, HELP!!!!?

Great Product.. I love Bed Head.



My hair is very big, HELP!!!!?

oh yeh, bed head products are generally really useful and good.



Get some and see cos they usually have a great smell aswell.



Good luck, your hair sounds groovy, x



My hair is very big, HELP!!!!?

Sunsilk makes shampoo and conditioner called "no more poof" It's awesome! It comes in a blue bottle. They also have this cream also called "no more poof" and its awesome too. Use that with a little bit of gel and there ya go!



My hair is very big, HELP!!!!?

Use conditioner and blowdry it before you go to bed. That helped my husband.



My hair is very big, HELP!!!!?

Thats awsum. i use it once in a while and i come from a line of afros. lol or you can bog it down with conditioner so at least when its poofy it looks like a style and not a fro'.



My hair is very big, HELP!!!!?

yeah bed head is good but before styling try blowdrying your hair from the top not the bottem. good luck



My hair is very big, HELP!!!!?

try matrix sleek. i love it



My hair is very big, HELP!!!!?

when you get out of the shower you should blow dry it but put some friz out serum on it it works like a charm....it will help it not be as poofy.....good luck and blowdrying it then make sure u brush it while blow drying it will also help tame it.



My hair is very big, HELP!!!!?

Hi, you could try that product, but why dont you first try a smoothing shampoo and conditioner like Pantenes Smooth and Sleek. And try and letit dry on its own, If you use hair dryer this could be making it worse. Im not sure weather bed head control freak works as if its just like a Gel or Cream you put in your hair, sometimes they then make it look too flat, or look like you have not washed your hair in days.



I would try mousse though. Shockwaves have brought a good one out, Called Tame It ! its the only one Ive used in years that actually makes my hair straight and frizz free after blowdrying, So if your hair isnt frizzy all the time after you blow dry, Just a littl too much volume, then this should be perfect for you, especailly if it works for my fluffy uncontrolable poof ball head.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
internet security