Sunday, November 29, 2009

Frizzy,Big,and unmanagble hair! =[ PLEASE HELP ME!?

Ok so my hair is everything on the subject^^^



What can I do with my hair instead of straightening it everyday? it is SO thick and curly and it isnt the kind of curls that I can do anything with.Please help me!



Frizzy,Big,and unmanagble hair! =[ PLEASE HELP ME!?

I am with you on the thick hair problem. John Frieda makes a product called Frizz-Ease. I think that is the right spelling. Its a really thick silicone serum. One dropper and you will have shiny, frizz free hair. Works great on curls too. My best friend is a curly-top and she swears by the stuff. You can find it in any drug store or somewhere like Target or Wal-Mart. He also has a line of shampoos and conditioners and other stuff with the same name. Great stuff!



Frizzy,Big,and unmanagble hair! =[ PLEASE HELP ME!?

Try curling it. See since your hair is naturally crazy with thick curls, it is like you have natural perm! So you should be able to make beautiful curls and or waves.



Frizzy,Big,and unmanagble hair! =[ PLEASE HELP ME!?

You can start by going to a really good salon, that can give you a great cut with long layers, thinning your hair some. You can also straighten your hair in way that last longer. You shouldn't need to do it everyday. Do it by pinning it up on your head and pulling pieces out at a time. Straightening small strands at a time.



Frizzy,Big,and unmanagble hair! =[ PLEASE HELP ME!?

me too. for the frizz take a tablespoon of olive oil and spread it into the hair. IT WORKS!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
internet security