Sunday, November 29, 2009

How do you get big, beach curls?

I love to have big and poofy hair, but i never curl it. I want to try something a little different, so i want beach curls. I dont know all the steps to get what I want my hair to look like so every answer will help! =)



How do you get big, beach curls?

Wavy hairstyles-How To Give Your Hair 'Beachy,' Sexy Waves



http://geebal.blogspot.com/2007/11/wavy-...



How do you get big, beach curls?

Maybe braid your hair. Then sleep with it over the night. The next day open the braids and TADA if you braid your hair in thin braids your curls would be thin. And if you braid your hair with big braids your hair will have big curls



How do you get big, beach curls?

Use frozen orage juice cans that are empty with both ends cut off...wallllah!! instant huge curlers....from there your on your own!!! 閳? have fun

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
internet security