Thursday, November 26, 2009

~*Getting Hair Done, im a "Needs Advice person"..help?*~?

Heyyy yeh im getting my hair just cut on Thursday...and im BIG on my hair , like its gotta be perfect ahaha



but i NEVER know how to explain to the hairdressers (im going to a home hairdresser who has does Halie Berrys , %26amp; Cameron Dias's hair)



Like ill explain to you what i think i want, if it doent make any sence could someone put it into better words?



******************************



~~I want it to be cut no more then an Inch , right now it is just about an Inch or 2 past my shoulders.



~~I want it Choppy?/mega layered



But i want to be able to still get away with doing my natural Wavy hair when i need to .



~~I want the cut to look like a TON of volume ( i have alot of hair, but it looks soo o0o..BLAH)



~~Like i want to be able to just shake my hair when its wet and then its the "hot beach hair" ahah



~~I Also want it to suit me...



~~..OHyeh,i have a face shape that can apparently go with any hair style



IF ANYONE KNOWS OF ANY PITCURESTHAT'D BE AWSOME~ ill pick the bestAwnser



~*Getting Hair Done, im a "Needs Advice person"..help?*~?

I have a problem telling the hairstylist too but what you said sounds good maybe buy a hair magazine like Sophisticate's or try



http://www.bosshairstyles.com



for hair pics good luck



~*Getting Hair Done, im a "Needs Advice person"..help?*~?

Just tell all that to the hairdresser. I'm sure if they're that experienced they'll understand!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
internet security