Tuesday, June 22, 2010

80's hair!!!?

I just posted a question about how to get big hair, i crimp and everything but if I cut layers in my hair would it be bigger? I need it to stand up like Pete Burns in the video "you spin me" huge fan of his. Stick straight up. Go on YouTube and watch the video. Thanx



80's hair!!!?

If you are going to crimp, what you need to do if crimp, SEPERATE the strands and crimp again. you also need to mousse the roots and brush out the sides. That will get you lots of volume. You should also spray the whole thing like crazy. Make sure you flip your head upside down and spray the underneath too. You may need a friend to help. Good luck and have fun at your 80's party???? : D



80's hair!!!?

layers would not make it bigger than it already is



80's hair!!!?

GET AN AFRO WIG!!!!



80's hair!!!?

Heat makes it straighter



Just keep it all natural

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
internet security