Sunday, June 20, 2010

I made a big mistake with my hair...?

does anybody think this look nice becuz i had long hair but now i cut it and this is how it looks...



http://i53.photobucket.com/albums/g41/an...



I made a big mistake with my hair...?

Your hair looks nice. Soft and shiny.



But the expression on your face makes it seem as if YOU don't like your hair.



Most people will like it.



Relax a bit my dear.



I made a big mistake with my hair...?

I think the length is fine. You could try straightening it to see if you like that better.



I made a big mistake with my hair...?

you need to rotate the picture but i think it looks ok



I made a big mistake with my hair...?

I like it.. somewhat glamorous.



I made a big mistake with my hair...?

i think it looks great, nice cut and length.



I made a big mistake with my hair...?

you ruined it but it will grow back



I made a big mistake with my hair...?

Its fine... its cute



I made a big mistake with my hair...?

its really pretty in that picture.



I made a big mistake with my hair...?

If you don't like the length, straighten it and it'll look better.



I made a big mistake with my hair...?

Your hair is beautiful.



I made a big mistake with my hair...?

I think you look great.



I made a big mistake with my hair...?

you can striaghten it if you want but its up to you.... and its not that bad you should see my hair.



I made a big mistake with my hair...?

Looks GREAT. Don't worry about a thing. Especially anyone who says anything negative. You did good. Enjoy yourself!



I made a big mistake with my hair...?

i think it looks really good



you can do alot with youre hair



you can do it all straight



you can do it straight with tips of youre hair flipped out



you can do it all curly



I made a big mistake with my hair...?

Just straighten and go for side swept bangs rather than a part in the middle. It should look fine :]

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
internet security