Tuesday, June 22, 2010

For Girls.. Do you think Big Ears are ugly?

I am 19 and well have always been considered a cute guy I am skinny/athletic and am ok with everything about me but I have big ears they dont stick out a whole lot ( seen worst ) but they are just big. I have a really short hair because and will never consider have longer hair.



For Girls.. Do you think Big Ears are ugly?

nope.



For Girls.. Do you think Big Ears are ugly?

not ugly totally.it also depends upon ur face shape and all.if ur face is small,it does look ugly.if ur face is long and in good shape,it looks ok.



dont bother about the ears.nobody is perfect.b happy with urself and enjoy



For Girls.. Do you think Big Ears are ugly?

they're great if you plan on flying your date somewhere



For Girls.. Do you think Big Ears are ugly?

Depends on your eyes and your personality. For me, if I saw you and liked your eyes and thought you were funny I wouldn't even notice your ears. And remember, you don't have to please the entire female race - you just want someone special and she won't give a hoot if your ears are big (as long as you don't care that her breasts are small!!)



For Girls.. Do you think Big Ears are ugly?

not at all, that way there is more of them to lick and suck on and whisper into. hehe



For Girls.. Do you think Big Ears are ugly?

Hmmm... for me looks doesn't really matter. What matters most to me is the man inside. Just be confident of yourself. Don't let other's bad impressions about your looks turn you down. Don't let their words bring you down. Smile!



For Girls.. Do you think Big Ears are ugly?

Not at all i think they look cute sometimes... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
internet security