Sunday, June 20, 2010

Thin hair/hair rebonding as an alternative for flat ironing?

i have really thin hair and i`m only 14! my hair is so thin that my hairline extends to form the shape of an upside down "Y", and the two lines at the back of my head are two bald spots.



i`m really young and i don`t want to end up being disgustingly bald by the time i`m like, 20. i admit that i do flat iron my hair everyday to make it straight, because my hair is messy when its wavy. i`ve been doing that for about 1 1/2 - 2 years now. but, it was already like this even before i started straightening my hair.



anyway, my mom says that she`s worried about my hair and doesn`t want me to have a big hair loss problem when i`m older. she talked to me about getting my hair rebonded, so i won`t have to flat iron my hair everyday.



even though its really expensive, she says its worth it. so i`m almost down to agreeing with her, but i first wanted to know what the pros and cons are for having my hair rebonded.



thanks !



Thin hair/hair rebonding as an alternative for flat ironing?

Your should really cut out the daily staightning. I did it onece a week after I blow dry and my hair started getting flat and thin, so it would be a good idea to quit it for now. In high school I did the hair gel after you wash the hair thing and scrunched at the ends. It looks curly after you do this.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
internet security