Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Hair, straight, curly, or big and poofy?

Do guys like it when your hair is up in the latest hairstyle? Do they like it straight down? Curled?



Hair, straight, curly, or big and poofy?

I am simple and prefer my hair straight. I think some of the latest styles require too much maintenance.



Hair, straight, curly, or big and poofy?

bc G-d said I have hairy legs



Hair, straight, curly, or big and poofy?

straight down most guys like



Hair, straight, curly, or big and poofy?

Every guy I have ever dated or known has preferred my hair long, straight or wavy, that's pretty much it. They couldn't have cared less about the latest style, just give them a good ol' classic.



Hair, straight, curly, or big and poofy?

it depends on the guy



Hair, straight, curly, or big and poofy?

That depends entirely on the guy. There is no one answer.



My advice would be: wear your hair in a way that makes *you* feel happy, attractive and comfortable. The boost this gives your self esteem will make you more attractive to others and also keep you from worrying too much about what other people think. Confident and happy is always sexy.



Hair, straight, curly, or big and poofy?

WHAT I THINK-



Straight hair shows that you are free flowing and its sexy and formal.



Curly shows that you are natural and real.



Hair that is up shows that you are athletic and always doing something busy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
internet security