Friday, June 18, 2010

Why does my long hair has a big gap at the back?

I've had long curly hair for a few years now. There always seems to be a small gap at the back for some reason. I do straighten my hair occasionally but not that often. I have sort of dry hair %26amp; it's about medium in density.



Could straightening be the problem?



Or is it something else?



Why does my long hair has a big gap at the back?

If you wear your hair in a ponytail often that can contribute to thinning hair on the back of your head, usually directly under where the ponytail is. Also sleeping on your back a lot can cause thinning on the back of your head. Straightening of course can be blamed also, it's just stressing your hair out.



Why does my long hair has a big gap at the back?

it's normal, probably.



Why does my long hair has a big gap at the back?

If by gap do you mean you part goes way past the top of your head? Making your crown look flat? If so when your hair is dry, pick up that section (u might need to do 2 or 3 smaller sections) hairspray the underneath side and do a little back combing (teasing) with a hair brush. Make sure all your work is on the underside of your section. When you drop your hair back down it will have the proper volume and not look teased or played w/ too much. This is just a common problem with straight hair styling.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
internet security