Friday, June 18, 2010

I have a big problem with my hair!?

see i have medium brown hair and it is curley and frizzy . and alittle dead . i have to put so much moose and hairspray to get my curls to stay in place or put my hair up . i want a new hair style but i cant seem to find one that is easy and looks good that goes well with curley hair ... and i also cant seem to controll frizz! . please anyone have any advice or hair ideas for me ... =]



I have a big problem with my hair!?

your hair is desperate, and needs to be trimmed before anything!



trim off the dead ends so growth will be in sight longer hair works best with curly hair so try to keep the ends from dying and let it grow out



to preotect your hair by some serum or protection shampoo and conditioners



for the frizz..there are SO SO many "frizz free" products just have to find the one that you like best!



also a frizz tip, heat and humidity cause frizz so when showering try to keep the heat and steam on a low and turn the water on warm or cold when shapooing and conditioning..



also leav in conditioner types are awesome for keeping curls frizz free!! =)



I have a big problem with my hair!?

i have the same type of hair, i usually wear it all out, or halfway out one or two days after washing it, after that, when the curls are gone and it's just frizz, i straighten it.



I have a big problem with my hair!?

to tame the frizz try putting some conditioner in your gel. (if you use gel to keep your hair curly)



but flaunt the curls!



I have a big problem with my hair!?

get you a tube of hot oil treatment at the store,you place it in warm water for a few minutes.moose and hairspray dry your hair out,so the hot oil treatment might help the damage so you can mangage your hair better



I have a big problem with my hair!?

Have you tried just using a frizz serum instead of all the mousse %26amp; hairspray? It will make your hair shiny %26amp; it'll feel really natural. You could make big loose waves also, with a big curling iron. And don't worry about the hair staying in place too much, curly hair looks better when you have the "beachy" look that's kind of loose %26amp; messy (IMO).



*I usually use Citre Shine Anti Frizz serum - it's the only one I've tried that doesn't leave little stringy things in your hair like gel, and it smooths my hair so nicely!



I have a big problem with my hair!?

Have you tried thst frizz hair spray and shampoo/conditioner that stores carry? It might help a little bit. Other than that, I can't really offer much help. Try going to your local hair salon and ask the hair cutter for advice on what would be easy-to-manage, fit your face shape, and be something that you like as well. A nice way to look for a new hair cut look is through the internet. There are tons of pictures on line. Try typing in curly hair and see what it comes up with. You might find a stlye you like, and you may find some shampoo at your local hair cuttery to help manage the frizz. If you can't find a pic on the internet, try magazines. Go to your library and see what ads they have in them. See if you can find a starlette with hair like yours and the styles they choose to wear their hair in. Hope this helps!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
internet security