Friday, June 18, 2010

Ok, big problem with my hair! plz help!?

well, i have dry hair, of medium height. it get's on my nerves coz it frizzes all the time!! it's driving me mad....i cannot find a shampoo or something anyway to fix it....does anyone of u can suggest some tips to me?? no shampoo names and so on, coz i don't live in america and so i cannot purchase it...if some 1 could give me a natural recipe....some advice....how to fix it?? and what's more my hair don't lengthen easily....



ps. i use elvive shampoo, conditioner and mask for dry n' damaged hair...how to fix my problem?? plz help!! it frizzes all the time! i'd prefer i repeat a natural recipe, easy to follow....



Ok, big problem with my hair! plz help!?

I think you are Greek,right?I am currently learning Greek,so I'll give it a shot and answer in ur language(practice does make perfect!!)



螒谓伪魏伪蟿蔚蠄蔚 渭蔚位喂(2 魏慰蠀蟿伪位喂蔚蟼),纬伪位伪 魏伪喂 伪蟺位蠅蟽蔚 蟿慰 蟽蟿伪 渭伪位位喂伪 蟽慰蠀.螤蔚蟻喂渭喂谓蔚 渭喂蟽畏 蠅蟻伪 魏伪喂 位慰蠀蟽慰蠀 慰蟽蔚蟼 蠁慰蟻蔚蟼 蠂蟻蔚喂伪味蔚蟿伪喂 纬喂伪 谓伪 蠁蠀纬蔚喂 畏 渭蠀蟻蠅未喂伪!螛伪 魏伪谓蔚喂 蟿伪 渭伪位位喂伪 蟽慰蠀 蟺喂慰 伪蟺伪位伪 魏伪喂, well it's bound to "tame" them, if you ascertain my meaning!!



Good luck!BTW fancy my Greek?



Ok, big problem with my hair! plz help!?

ha ha ha



Ok, big problem with my hair! plz help!?

look up home remedies online for beauty and see if you can find something. I know for a fact you can make yourself a conditioner but I dont know what products to use.



Ok, big problem with my hair! plz help!?

go to a styleist at an expensive place and they will be able to reccomend a product that will cure your horrible disgusting hair.



Ok, big problem with my hair! plz help!?

Pls go to a beauty parlour or consult a doctor,



they might help...



Don't follow some tips from othere,



Hair is very important .. its add extra..xing to your life



Ok, big problem with my hair! plz help!?

When your hair is almost dry, but not quite, put a little baby oil in your hand, rub your hands together and then rub your hands over your hair. Don't use too much, or your hair will be greasy, but if you just use a little bit, it will help keep your hair from being so frizzy and will leave it shiney and easier to deal with.



Ok, big problem with my hair! plz help!?

The best product to solve the problem of frizzy hair is NAIR.



Ok, big problem with my hair! plz help!?

check the links below for natural homemade beauty tips to --: Haircare/Dandruff/Hairloss/ Hot oil massages



Henna on hair/Splitends/Oilyhair/Dryhair



http://geebal.blogspot.com



Read...Free Beauty tips on....natural and homemade methods to:



Skincare/Acne cure/Blemishes/Whiteheads/Blackheads/



Wrinkles/Freckles/Steaming/herbal recipe for skin



Haircare/Dandruff/Hairloss/ Hot oil massages



Henna on hair/Splitends/Oilyhair/Dryhair



Nailcare/Manicure/Pedicure



Eye care/Darkcircles/Puffiness/eyebags



http://geebal.blogspot.com



Free beauty tips on Makeup/Hairstyles %26amp; photo gallery/



hair highlighting/Weightloss /Hairremoval/ etc...



http://geebal.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
internet security