Friday, June 18, 2010

I have a square face and long brown hair with a big cowlick in front on my hair. hairstyles? HELP!!!

My hair is thick and dark brown with long layers. My hair is a couple inches above my elbow. I have a couple of natural highlights. Should I get side swept bangs or regular bangs or just plain old layers. I need help.



I have a square face and long brown hair with a big cowlick in front on my hair. hairstyles? HELP!!!?

the side swept bangs are real hot right now. and if you have a square face, im guessing that you have a larger jawbone and if you just get regular layers it may accentuate y our jaw bone even more. so i would deffinantly say the sidebangs.



I have a square face and long brown hair with a big cowlick in front on my hair. hairstyles? HELP!!!?

Ok, I feel your pain. I have a big cowlick in the front of my hair as well. I fixed that by just parting my hair to suit the cowlick- I also have side bangs which work really well with the cowlick because it makes it look like its supposed to be there. I would reccomend side bangs and keep the layers as well. good luck!



I have a square face and long brown hair with a big cowlick in front on my hair. hairstyles? HELP!!!?

check the links below for beauty tips to:-- * Hairstyle ideas / suggestions-



http://homebeautytips.blogspot.com/2006/...



check the links below for beauty tips to:-- * Hairstyle Photo Gallery-



http://geebal.blogspot.com/2006/09/hairs...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
internet security