Friday, June 18, 2010

Permanent Hair Part?

Hi everyone. I have always had long, thick hair and growing up, my mom used to tie my hair in two big pigtails on the side of my head. Now much past my pigtail days, I seem to have a permanent part..meaning no matter what I do, the hair on my head will always fall back to the same flat situation it started with. If I try to part it differently, it'll stay but as soon as I move my head an inch, the hair falls back to its normal place. Any tips on how I can create a new part and possibly some new hairstyles? My hair goes down to my bottom and its very thick and black..so I have no idea what to do with it except put it up half up and half down with a hair tie. I also straighten my hair since my hair is naturally wavy and if I don't, I have a fro :D Please help me with this! Thank you so much in advance :D



Permanent Hair Part?

sounds like ur hair is gorgeous. first of all, wash ur hair and scrub ur scalp a lot. then towel dry, and part it with a parting comb as soon as u can. then blow dry it. when ur done, hold the hair dryer straight down on top of ur part on the "cold" setting. by now ur hair will be straight, but otherwise use a straightener. straighten the ends of ur hair super good that will make ur hair look a lot straighter.



long story short, buy a parting comb and blow dry, adn straighten the ends of ur hair.



Permanent Hair Part?

Just be persistent and use some gel! I used to have a perma-part too. I parted it the same way for several months and then I used gell and bobby pins to keep it in plave and eventually... I got a new part! :D Hope this helped.



Permanent Hair Part?

I recently started using bobby pins at night...i went to a stylist who had the most beautiful hair ever %26amp; her part was sexy..she told me, you have to tame your bangs at night %26amp; teach them to so to say"stay"..so when you go to bed...part your hair the way you would like it....and place bobby pins tight..keep doing it everynight and ou will see it work..speaking from experience.Take care

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
internet security